Looking for some info

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by TropicanaBongs, Oct 4, 2009.

1. I have about 10 seeds germing right now and I'll be starting them in a couple days...I have a 4 ft 8 bulb tf fluorescent for veg and a 600 w HPS for flower....I'm always looking for ways to become more efficient and more green so I wanted to try a couple of these oganically...any tips would be appreciated...I have a great growers supply store nearby so I'm sure I could find supplies...any suggestions on a growing media to use or what I could use for ferts?

2. Please read the 'stickys' posted in the 'Beginners' forum and 'Organics' You'll find lots of information about soil, fertilizers, and organic teas.

Everything you wanted to know without having to ask

Read all of the information and see which would best apply to your growing environment. There's several variables to consider while making these decisions...

3. read them all already...first thing I do...I have pro mix hp, perlite, and vermiculite...I know the local growers supply store sells worm castings, dolomitic lime, bone meal and seaweed...they also sell pre-made teas, which I don't really know much about to this point...is there anything else I might need?