looking for some info pl

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by caesar5000, Jul 31, 2010.

1. i have some big-bud x hash plant going and i cant find any info at all on this cross any help will be great

2. seedfinder .com has lineages if thats what you asking

3. im looking for as much as i can find stuff like feeding , stretch, flower time if they top well the things that are learned over time from thous that have run this strain
    ty for that sight

4. Lots of afghani in the mix with the skunk on the big bud side for a 25% sativa at the F1 stage. 1 part skunk 3 parts affys. so with that as a parentage I would expect a plant with not much stretch, maybe 4-5 foot max, very bushy and hardy, oct1 finish in the north,very tough plant with good resistance to mold and bugs, easy to grow,hardly any manicure,and a real thick hash backround in the taste. how much of this has changed due the paticular breeding schedule use by the breeder I cant say but in general, you have a great plant with a HUGE yield possibilty. also trains well.

hope this helps

5. you called it very well guerilla45 + rep to you have you grown this cross? IMG_0015.JPG

13 001.JPG

6. affy X skunk, has always been a great combo, grew a lot of these genetics back in the day. always a good producer. and a great oldschool taste, enjoy it!! that plant is ready for 12/12 it'll get about 8 -12 inches taller if ya flip right now, maybe more....

7. she and 2 more have been flowering for 3 weeks now 2 look real nice and i beat 1 up bad trying different things that's why i was looking for info ty for all your help