Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for some info on Publix and saliva testing.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kiwi Kick, May 30, 2011.

1. So about a month ago I applied for a job at Publix and was asked to come in for an interview. After the interview the manager told me that if they wanted to offer me the job they would call me on the following Monday. Seeing as that didn't happen I decided to look for a server job at a restaurant instead and started to smoke again as most restaurants don't give drug tests(in my experience). Since that time I've been smoking on average about once a day.
    Now today Publix called me and asked if I was interested in a part time job working at the deli counter and to come in tomorrow at 10:00am for a saliva drug test. I've done some research and looked at the stickies(ys?), how the fuck do you pluralize that word? Anyways I haven't been able to find much information regarding saliva tests. The last time I smoked was yesterday at around 9:00pm. I understand that saliva doesn't date back too far but I am wondering if it is worth it to go in tomorrow at 10 and take the test? Do you think that the 37 hours without smoking should be enough? I'm considering calling them tomorrow at around 9:30am and feigning car problems to try and delay they test by a day or so. Any advice would be appreciated and thanks in advance!

2. I've never had a saliva test done on me, but I advocated my mom to do them instead of UAs as I had found out that they were easier to cheat apparently. Basically you're going to want to scrub your mouth spotless. Brush with large amounts of toothpaste and bicarb followed by lots of fluid intake, and repeat for as long as you can. Again, I've never tried this, and I haven't looked into ways of beating DTs in ages, but this is what I can recall from memory about saliva tests.

You could also just say you popped a flat or say you have a bad case of the runs (best alibi I've ever found, nobody will EVER question this, they'll just go "Oh... OH" hahaha) or something and delay it by a day or two.

Happy Toking!