Looking for some Help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Hydrobound420, Nov 21, 2012.

1. I have been reading for the last year or so in preperation for my first real grow, Im going to be running 3 5-Gal Buckets (DWC) under 400 watt/MH I have all the nutes that i think ill need, I purchased 2 of the recipe for success, my dimensions are ( closet) 7' * 3' * 11' , I have way more height then i need, In alot of the reading I have seen that i should suck heat from the top and exhaust it out of the room, O yea the whole area I intend to use is covered in Mylar all the way around about 6 FT up. My light has a sun system reflector on it but it doesnt have the flanges to connect to ducting , I have placed 4'' Starter collar on either side and it looks like it will work, Ok now for my questions.....

1. Since my room is so tall should i have one Duct come straight up out of one side of my light to suck air from the top of the grow area thru the reflector , and blow it out of the grow room into my room ( I built the DIY Carbon scrubber)

2. Should i have two fans? ( intake & exhaust )

------ my vent fan is 200 cfm i believe

3. Im using auto flower seeds from attitude...2 Auto Moscow & 1 Auto Ak any advice for Auto Flowering plants would be helpful