Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for some drug test peace of mind.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Feelinstream, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster here. Gotta say, the community around here seems really helpful and nice in general!

I was hoping somebody could help me out a bit with some drug test opinions. I have a pretty important job interview soon, and my mind is racing about failing the test. Here's the common information:

- I weigh about 245-250 lbs.
    - I smoked a gram...maybe a gram and a half a week for about 3 months.
    - I stopped smoking entirely on the 10th of Feb, making this the 28th day clean for me.
    - First two weeks into being clean, I exercised lightly (which is way more than I usually do), and cut my diet down substantially. I ate a bunch of fruits and vegetables, along with a light breakfast and lunch, and a wholesome dinner.
    - I took Niacin those first two weeks as well, 2 in the morning, 2 at night.

I thought my test was going to be last week, so I stopped eating healthy and tried to pack down the junk food, as I heard it would help mask the THC. However, they rescheduled my test for the 11th of March, and since the reschedule I have been eating fairly....normal. Not too bad, not too good.

If it helps, I passed a drug test from CVS about 9 or 10 days ago...super faint line, but from what I read its a passing line. My fear is that the job I am trying to get will use a lower cutoff, and I wont be "that clean" yet.

I thank you all for reading my story :) Hope to be back toking with you all soon haha.

2. uh well first off thc is stored in fat you want to eat healthy and exercise don't binge on junk food it's more about how long you have been clean id say if you are passing a home test you are probably safe but thc will stay in the system for about a month however it is usally out of your system quite a bit sooner then that

3. When you did home drug test did you use first piss of the morning?  Mid-stream?

4. Not midstream and I think it was the first void of the day...possibly the second.

I know its about getting it out of the fat cells, which is why I start dieting and working out. However I read that a couple days before the test, it helps to lay into some junk food to bury some of the THC.

6. You are fine man. Don't sweat it. I know that doesn't help and you are going to be nervous no matter what, but you are going to be nervous while you pass a drug test, so that's good. 

7. it does not

8. Alright well, my bad. I got some poor advice then?

I really appreciate that bro, that calmed me down a bit. Wherever you are, I owe you a joint ;)

9. I really wish that posting another stupid drug test thread was a bannable offense.

10. Sorry to have offended you.

11. I passed guys! Thanks for your information and words :)