Looking for some direction, some advice.

Discussion in 'General' started by dream, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Hello, please refrain from flaming me, im actually looking for some help here, please help me out GC.

Alright here we go i'll start off with a brief summary of yesterday.

So we had decided to smoke some bud at school... I was the one bringing the weed, and my dealer/friend was just coming with for the smoke but I was cool with smoking him out, he wanted to hang out. So I had made it very clear I didn't want to do any other drugs.

We started talking and he was like mentioning drugs he does (heroin and cocain) I was like man those are bad drugs...he was like how come every time I bring up cocain people freak out. I told him it's a 45 minute high with a terrible comedown, bad price, addiction, bad effects. He was like it's a 20 minute come down man.

So anyways we eventually got to the woods and he was like telling me to take the pills and I was just like no man I don't do pills. So he took 3 pills himself and he needed a drink so I gave him my gatoroade and he snuck some pills in thier at some point then he told me they were in thier and I ended up drinking some, not the point.

Then we ended up smoking up the 1/8th of middies I bought off him (It was 5 bowls worth) He was fucked up pretty big on the pills and the weed combined and he kept telling me to buy H (heroin) and Cocain off of him.

Today in the halls he told me he has a court date for all of his fines he didn't pay, and he started asking me about coke and H again telling me to try it.

Then he got back from his court thing and was walking through the hall kind of spitting mist into the air and I asked what happend in court and hes like dude you gonna get any cocain im sick of your shit and I was like no dude.

So yeahh, I kind of had planned on doing it as recreation, pretty much just weed, mabe like acid or E once or twice when thiers a good reason for it..

what should I do about the dude asking about drugs all the time? And hes my only pot dealer at the moment.

2. your friend sounds like a douche.. fuck him and find some new friends

3. Stick to your guns bro. Don't feel pressured into trying anything you don't want to. He sounds like he picked up some H and coke without having the clientele to slang it. Now he's tryin to pass that shit on to you.

4. Just tell him your not ready for those drugs and to back off or you wont buy chron from him nemore. Drugs should not be pushed like that but used once you know alot behind them and are ready. If your not ready he should not be pushing them on you. Dont be afraid to just say no and go smoke a bowl:smoking::hello:

5. But he seys he does the stuff all the time. I don't reallly want to get into coke and H and I keep telling him and he won't stop being a bitch. What's up with this I thought we were friends cuz we hung a few times and it was alot of fun, but now idk

6. it's better to run out of weed than hang out with him anymore
    ..it sounds like he's already losing control of his life.

He ain't your friend - friends don't force each other to take drugs they don't want.

Tell him you found god and you don't do drugs anymore.
    Be all christian-like on his ass and don't buy shit from him.

7. Oh yeah one more thing. About him trying to froce harder drugs on me, why would anyone want to do that? I don't think it's just because he wants to sell to me soo?

8. Well did you kno the guy before you blazed? Cause to be honest if he is already pushing all those drugs on you then chances are he is not a real "true friend" but just somebody that he can potentially sell his drugs too. I kno that sounds bad but look at it from his view point.You just started buying weed from him so he is gonna try and push other things on you as well to keep you coming back. My advice would be to jsut try and find a new dealer, but dont try to make a close relationship with. Get the stuff, leave and go chill with your other friends. A dealer is most likly to back off the first time if you say no i dont want to buy those things from you. I hope this helps a little

9. IF an eigth was only 5 bowls, it wasn't an eigth unless you have a huge bowlhead on your bowl.

This guy is a dick and not your real friend, tell him to fuck off and find someone else with weed.

It sounds like he is just using you becaues you have money, and if he's been selling you eigths that are only 5 bowlpacks im sure he wants to start selling you coke so he can rip you off big time.

Just my opinion based on what you said...

10. it's because he wants to sell them to you

11. Your friend sounds like a fucking moron... And it definitely sounds like he's already loosing control of his life and is going down the wrong path with drugs. Tell him to seriously stop asking you to buy hard drugs like coke and H. If he doesn't listen then tell him straight up to fuck off and you're not buying anymore from him.
    I'm just curious.... but how old is this kid he sounds like a 16 year old kid trying to be all hard... He doesn't even sound like a real friend of yours just a dealer trying to sell more and make more money. If I were you I'd tell him to fuck off... I wouldn't want friends like that around me.

12. Uhh how many bowls is an 1/8th then? And yeah it sounds like hes a bunch of bullshit right about now.

13. IT's definately so he can sell to you, he straight up told you he had fines to pay off and then hassled you about buying drugs you don't want. How could you not see the only thing he wants is to sell you the drugs?

And as I said in my previous post, if he's skimping you on the weed then if he started selling you coke then he could rip you off BIG time.

14. yeah man, finding chron from another source is alot easier and better then eventualy being hooked on coke and H. I mean if you wanna do them its your choice, everyone has one, but if you dont wantt touch those drugs then like other ppl said, just tel him to fuck off

15. get addicted to h so your friend can use you for money.

16. I have no idea, depends on the size of the bowl. I usually get like 4 bowls a gram, an eigth should be 3.5 grams so that would be like 14 bowls. I'd say in a bigger bowl you would get like 10 bowls out of an eigth.

17. yeah i usually get at lieast a min of 8 bowls to an eigth depending how big the bowls are.

18. QFT

So was it under your knowledge you were ingesting the pills or he talked you into it after? Either way, he doesn't sound like a friend to me. You come off sounding like you really associate yourself with him because he is your sole marijuana dealer. In this case, I would kill any connections with him and look for another dealer.

19. FUCK, well im done with this faggot. Not going to buy hard drugs. The weed he sells me is probly shwag and nickle bags for all I know..

So im just going to tell him im done with drugs and see what he seys. Or simply just not order anymore.

As for the weed Im sure I can find another dealer if I ask some of my friends and see who they have for dealers.

THANKS GC

20. do yourself a favor and never talk to that kid again.