Looking for some advice

Discussion in 'General' started by Brightside1, May 3, 2011.

1. Hello everyone! I have a question/problem. Several years ago (6-7ish) I smoked on a regular basis. I loved it, and after near daily usage the last few years I would label myself "occasional".

My problem however is now I can't even smoke. I have no other known health conditions, im 24 and in shape as far as I could be considering i do smoke cig. I will take you through the last time I smoked. After puffing a blunt with 6 others (like 3-4 hits) I remained COMPLETELY sober while their high was kicking in. I felt nothing. several minutes later I could feel the high kicking in. nothing new right? It hit me like a ton of bricks, and it almost felt like my brain had been fighting it and then gave up to best explain it.

I broke out in a cold sweat that was unbearable. I was hot/cold and sweating terribly. My brain was focussed on the becoming high and it seemed to magnify the effects. I had to sit down, and fell asleep/passed out quickly. I slept through a concert, only waking (and was able to act completely normal) when cops came around. this all started after me and my friend smoked an 8th in a sitting. I was high for several hours, and at the end of the night while walking to bed I passed out.

Since then I HAVE gotten high successfully, though I have been too drunk to notice the effects of the weed. high dollar weed (widow? Its got orange hairs) is usually my money maker on success. I even passed out on k2. I have probably done this like 6 times out of the last 10...so I haven't smoked in a year. Sometimes I even only feel high for 15 min and its very intense after passing out and then ill sober up. Anyway, if anyone else has this problem or knows how to fix it I would love to hear. Id like to get back to smoking, until I fix this it's just not worth the risk.

2. #2 Einstien76, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    What a great and awesome posting
    really nice work done

3. Not really sure why you're flaming. Was looking for a legitimate response. I don't think its too far fetched to thibk someone else would have experienced something similar and known the cause.