Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for some advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hebrewhamma757, Dec 8, 2013.

1. #1 hebrewhamma757, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2013
    Hey guys

2. I don't know if this topic is cool here but all I can say is double your money no matter what. Try and keep at least an ounce+ on hand at all times.

3. A week from now on the 10 'o clock news... :cool:

4. Better off growing a plant or two.

5. Buy an ounce to start, sell it at $50 an eighth, $90 a quarter, 150 a half ounce. With the prices I buy that nets me plenty of cash to reup and support my own. For homies sell 40 an eighth, 70 a quarter, 120 a halfSent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. But yeah if you can grow you make all profit, though you may not be in a position to do that. Otherwise, have your friends buy from you, tell them to send any of their other friends yohr way. Go to parties and be the weed guy, though don't smoke everyone out for free. Just let people know you supply dank shitSent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app