Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Looking for some advice serious advice on a room

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tntbkanappy, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Hello guys,

I've been stalking this forum for a while and I finally am ready to try and interact. I just moved into my new place and its equipped with a room built in the garage 12 1/2 by 9 1/2 by 7 5/6(10 in) high . I've read and read and read since last year and I'm finally ready to take the plunge. I've had little single light grows for a while now I'm ready to step up to about a 3, 4light setup with the space that I have. It's a new space and I don't know what the temps are like in the summer but it came with a window ac unit that pulls air from the rest of the garage space- 2 car garage. What you guys think would best utilize my space for the maximum yield . I'm trying to get a round about for all the equipment needed for EVERYTHING. Like cooling, air flow , fans , if I go hydro or soil, trays I also have a 6 1/2 by 6 1/2 by 6 1/2 with 16 t5 bulbs in it so its a veg room all on its own so what would you guys do with this space if money wasn't so much of a issue( it is a issue but I want to grow high quality good bud but obviously make it worth it I'm really picky when it comes to smoking so I want it my quality of smoking bud)

If someone wants to let me know how to post pictures from ipad I'd gladly do it

2. You could put 4 1000s in there. A big exhaust fan and carbon filter, a passive intake. The rest of the setup depends on what the space needs and how you want to grow, soil or hydro, what method. You have to decide that first.

3. I've only used soil, and I got a huge yield well idk if it was huge but it was about 2 1/2 ounces per plant with 6 plants under a 1000 watt it was ok wasn't the best bud. I want better bud when I'm growing. I just followed the instruction for the general organics guide for their nutrients. I want to know from people who've grown both. Way would you do with the space..... Bubble buckets under 4 1k watts ? What would I need to keep four 1000k adequately cool while moving enough air in pro room blah blah ill tell you what I'm thinking.... 4 1k air cooled tubes, soilless mix , would a portable air conditioner on wall keep enough cool air in there with 4 lights or do I need a mini split, how hard Is it to build a hydro set to yield huge?