Looking for some advice in nutes for autos

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by stonehenge919, Nov 7, 2018.

1. #1 stonehenge919, Nov 7, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    So I'm getting setup for autos, i will be doing 3 gal pots (fabric) with coco which will be on a auto feed system, feed to waste.i have the complete line of general hydro nutes. What would be a good feeding schedule to follow for autos? I have done autos this way before with same nutes but wasn't too happy

Sent from my XT1650 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Ever tried the Lucas formula?
    My autos loved it in DWC

• Like Like x 1
  3. I never tried it, for this run it's out of the question I already bought the gh flora series line and addatives. Definitely going to look into that for future

4. It uses GH trio it eliminates the green and uses only micro and bloom with the additives
    I use GH TRIO also

• Like Like x 1
  5. The duo eliminates the green bottle right

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. #6 stonehenge919, Nov 7, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    As far as feeding and ppms could anyone recommend ppms for autos start to finish, probably will feed 2x a day

7. If you've done autos this way with the same nutes and weren't happy, why not change your nutrients?

8. I think it was user error I'm not really sure which ppm range to autofeed and they would get fed 2x a day once old enough

• Like Like x 1
  9. Feeding twice a day is overkill. Really only once, possibly twice a week is all you should need. Unsure of the ppm's as well, but start at 1/2 strength and work your way up. Feeding nutrients twice a day is a good way to burn them up. Is that maybe the user error you experienced the first time?

• Like Like x 1
  10. He’s in coco/perlite. Twice a day is common. I feed 2-3 times a day.

Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. The Lucas formula for coco is 6ml Micro and 9ml Bloom - no grow is necessary. That's full strength but you may not need it full strength if you're feeding multiple times per day. The original Lucas is 8ml Micro and 16ml Bloom. I just used that formula on my last hempy grow and it works great - but 1/2 strength was what I used - just as long as it's the same ratio. Start with 1/4 strength for new sprouts and increase - never plain water. Good luck. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. What looks like your cfl setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. yeah, gotcha all. Coco/hydro/feed feed feed. Sorry. I use soil, so once a week is good for me. Anyway, good luck and hope they do you well.

14. Thanks for all the replies
    ppl really helps a lot I'm going to stick with the general hydro floea line for now and experiment with it

• Like Like x 1