looking for some advice..confused about this girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by pheelgood, Jun 19, 2012.

1. alright so long story short..i met this chick at a party, were both seniors in high school. We ended up hooking up that night and have been talking since(this was about two months ago) well a couple days after that party we hung out again, and we hooked up..just made out for a little.
    Well since then i have hung out with her about 15 times.. most of which we are just chilling in my car or hers (just meeting up on random week nights to toke for a little) well oddly enough, i havent even kissed her since the second time of hanging out with her. Im usually pretty good at hooking up with girls(i got a romantic side..kind of :rolleyes:) but for some reason i just cant seem to figure it out with this girl. ive been friend zoned..thats not the case in this situation.
    Well i plan on hanging out with her tonight, probably just the same ol same ol, sittin in my car laughing and smoking.
    even if its just kissing for a couple minutes, how do i go about making the move?

man i feel so weird asking that question lol it usually isnt a problem either..neither of us are shy at all either so i dont really know.
    halp

2. ask if she wants to shotgun. If she doesn't know what that is, do it anyway ;)

3. hmm..i might do that if all else fails..lol

4. fuckin just whenever you guys are having a good laugh, towards the end when the laughter dies, just look her in the face and if she gives you that "look" then go for it. its just all about timing man, dont overcomplicate things