Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for smoke buddies in Chattanooga TN

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bevans1985, Oct 13, 2011.

1. #1 Bevans1985, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2011
    I am new to the area and have to drive an hour one way to my old city to get a stash :( . I was wondering if there were any like minded people on here around the Chattanooga area who would like to chill. Feel free to message me. I'm a guy, 25.

2. #2 Shpongle, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2011
    Are you going to UTC? If so it shouldn't be very hard to find buds.

Btw, did you come from Knoxville?

Edit: Oh, and what Hx said. Can't ask for hook ups. Feel free to ask if any "like minded people want to chill" though.

3. Can't post like this bro.

4. What's your badge #?

5. No unfortunately I'm just working at the moment, and that's not a very good place to look. I moved here from Fort Payne, AL, down 59 towards Gadsden.

6. Yea bro i got you. IF you are in chattanooga call up my boy WeedHead: 423 425-4357

He will deliver from 10am to 12 am. Fair prices.

7. You better be bullshitin...

8. If I was the dealer who's number you just gave out, I would molliwop you.

9. He's just trolling, which isn't allowed on this forum anymore than asking for hookups. At least he OP changed his post so it isn't against forum rules ;)

10. I call BS...Everyone knows that Chattanooga was hit with a zombie bomb and the entire population was obliterated, then came back to life, only to obliterated by me in several instances of vehicular manslaughter.:cool: