Looking for Seeds in Canada?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dat_guy, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Hi guys if anyone is looking for seeds in Canada I found a seedbank the other day that has good prices and was the only place I could find Dragon Flame Genetic's and LA Plata Labs in Canada. Now I just want to say I DONT OWN THIS SITE!! I have just order from them a few times now.

Canada Seed Bank

2. My God...They do exist! We were told that you all had vanished after the First Wave came ashore! That means...If you're in Canada, you haven't been invaded yet! Is this correct?!

If so, fantastic...We are in dire need of support just South of your land with golden roads lined with marijuana, the great, great land it fuckin' is just because. Fuckers. Anyway, we need supplies, we can move North if needs be but we are traversing hostile terrain and possibly risking life to head further. We have signal flares and smoke, so if you can get an air cavalry in we can signal for it, we have about 60 people stranded along a fortress that we crafted using stone. All we need from you is liquor, drop it by chute, land it in The Zone...Whatever, however, we need booze to continue the fight.

Oh, no...Do not worry, we can't leave, we've all been convicted of misdemeanor possession charges and therefore are barred due to archaic drug laws conceived during a time of illegitimate research and stupid monkeys. Your land is apparently so great they can't let us drug crazed potheads through the gates.

We'll storm those gates in time, but we need liquor to do it...The liquor makes me think.:coolalt: