Looking for recommendation

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by erc0, Oct 19, 2014.

1. I'm new to the world of vaporizers. I got through ~1/4-1/2oz a month now (either glass or joint/blunt), but I'm looking to get into vaporizing for a variety of reasons.

1) Smell - I live in an apartment, and I'd like to keep the smell to a minimum (at least reduced from what I'm doing now. Also, my girlfriend is not a fan of the blunt/joint smell, so I'd like to help her out a little bit too.
    2) Size - I usually smoke alone (gf doesn't smoke with me very often), so a small unit is probably best for me. I've been looking at portable versions just because of size, but I am not opposed to a desktop. I don't typically smoke outside of the apartment either.
    3) Price - I'd like to stay somewhere around 100$, but can spend more if needed. I'd rather pay for quality than have to buy 3 or 4 pieces of junk before I find something good.
    4) Efficiency - I'd like to cut back on how much I 'waste', plus being able to use the already vaped weed for lon-lon or something similar would be nice.

Can you guys point me in the right direction for what I'm looking for? Thanks for the help!

2. Being that you are not going to be vaping outside and being that you want to stay around the 100 dollar price point, the Vapolution 2.0 with its all glass air and vapor path is pretty hard to beat.