Looking For Photoshop Help.

Discussion in 'General' started by M1ke06, Nov 9, 2008.

1. No one wants to help you commit identity fraud

2. Im not stealing anyones identity, jesus christ. Its my fucking id and my alias, its the only way to get years of hard work back in my hands.

3. Doesn't make it legal, man.

I would love to risk my ass so that you can have your WoW account back, but... wait, no I wouldn't.

4. This is the same thing as a "novelty id" there is nothing illegal about this.

5. How do we know you're not in Al Qaeda and planning on using the ID to obtain bomb-making materials?

No, no this doesn't add up at all

6. It's very much not the same thing.

In every state that I've been able to find laws regarding the issue, altering a drivers license is illegal.

Changing the name is altering it.

That WoW account must be fuckin' priceless.

7. It's pretty safe to say, 3+ years of work and my play time is well over 140 days, thats over 3000 hours, fuck yes it is priceless.

8. Priceless enough to risk trouble with the law?

More power to ya then. :smoke:

I don't think your WoW account is going to be worth that much to anyone else though.

9. Like I'm really going to have the cops knocking on my door because I sent blizzard an altered id, they have priorities and if the job is done right they would never know.

10. what i dont get is that your willing to send a complete stranger a photo of your ID but yet you dont want to send a company thats well know and wont fuck you over and steal yer ID

11. photoshop tutorials in the interwebz?

12. are you sure about that??

oh, yeh you're right hahahaha