Looking for people with experience

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Blackmagic12345, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Hey, I am new here so hi to everyone lol

Anyways, I am moving out to Kelowna, British Columbia, really soon (around a month) and am just wondering what the terrain (market competitiveness, if most guys around are rough, etc) is like over there and if there are any growers out there willing to give a new guy a hand for a while. I will be living in a studio apartment on my own so i would need a job as a clipper for a while as well (i have experience with grows so you dont need to worry about me knowing what im doing).

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated, and if this post breaks any rules then please tell me.
    Hope everyone had a good 4/20 :smoke:

2. the movie the union states that bc has more grow ops than any other country.... they state that 1 out of 100 houses are some how involved in grow mj

3. Yeah i know but the thing is i dont know where to look for ppl. The whole reason i wanna move to kelowna is because of the union. Its just a question of knowing what to do when i get up there.

4. mingle my man mingle