Looking for Opinions and Feedback! (Rap)

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by leprechroniic, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Recorded this over MF Doom's All Caps instrumental. This is legit the first time Ive ever rapped, I know the lyrics don't really make that much sense but that's just the way I am :p. I recorded this through my iphone's voice memo thing, I'm really looking forward to responses and maybe comments on how I can improve because I know its nothing special. I just enjoy gettin baked and writing and recording! So yeah just let me know, hate it or love it im just having fun and that's all that counts to me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UmQRqnl1g0&context=C45bed4fADvjVQa1PpcFNH7ZbuvYuPEyGJ95g6wavhP_GV88beUPU=]Chet Milly- Deerskin (Earl Sweatshirt Instrumental) - YouTube[/ame]

2. anything to say?

3. Look forward to opinions and such, I'm just doing this for the shit of it, im having fun with it, I have a bunch of other stuff written some actual good shit, I think I need to practice more on my flow and breath control lemme know what you think