Looking for Open-World...

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BigCheef69, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Action, shooters, or adventure games. The only ones I have atm are Skyrim, Farcry2, and two worlds two. I already played me3. What other ones are out there that you would recommend?

2. just cause 2 is pretty cool if you can find it cheap

3. Fallout: New Vegas. You could also try Fallout 3 but it's pretty much outclassed by NV in every way.

4. Anybody play rage? I wasn't really into gaming when it came out but it looked legit.

5. Fallout is great, and so is Minecraft but it's not really like first shooter or adventure, it's still a great game

6. Like the entire GTA series, Fallout series, Bully, Fable series, Red Dead Redemption, Borderlands, Dead Island..

Red Dead is an amazing game.

7. Fable: The Lost Chapters

8. I played Rage but it let me down a little. :(
    I expected more from an ID open-world. I expected video game heaven.

9. [quote name='"KiefCoveredLips"']Anybody play rage? I wasn't really into gaming when it came out but it looked legit.[/quote]

Rage wasn't that great..dead island and borderlands are pretty fun

10. Still legit or nah?

11. Yeah i'd say give it a go... Just don't expect much because you'll be crushed. :mad:

12. Who's hyped for BL2?

13. I wasn't too much into Borderlands, it was good and all, but i never got attatched and nothing really got to me.

14. I enjoyed it. I really liked that it was an open world you could do multiplayer with.

Edit: The dlc was fun too. I just wish they had harder bosses.

15. I've played a lot of these games you guys mentioned, and I'm appreciating all of the feedback. I'll probably pick up JC2 again when I get some money.

Until then, I'll probably play UC3 (haven't finished the story yet), and FarCry 2. Keep em' coming, guys!

16. I don't know how open world me3 is but it's online is legit. Free dlc and community challenges every other week for free packs.