Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for NM Medical Patients

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by banditboo99, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Hello,

I am in southern NM and in the process of starting a State licensed medical Cannabis distribution company. Primarily serving Las Cruces, Alamogordo, Artesia, Carlsbad & Roswell. I am retiring from the corporate world and I want to do something that will give back to the community as well as provide a needed, legal service in Southern New Mexico. I have the majority of the leg work done and onced liscened could be up and running within several months. My current plan is to run an indoor discrete development that provides delivery.
    My only issue at this time is finding the appropriate board members to obtain my liscense. I am looking for responsible, educated MC patients in New Mexico preferrably 40 plus in age to act as board members. Because this initiative is completely self funded, the Director positions will be voluntary until we reach rofitable production stage, at which time there will be a negotiated annual salary, for minimal input. The duties will require you to have monthly meetings or teleconfrences to discuss the organizations progress. As well as possible charitable dinners and events that will be in direct response to our charity, if you are interested. Please respond, or PM with your information.

Additionally, I am looking for a liscensed medical professional to take up a position on the board. In interest of professional responsibility, I do not currently, however have in the past smoke or take cannabis. This will be a professionally run charitable organization, looking for the highest possible standards.

Thank you,

DB

2. That is an incredible update on the medical scene here in NM. I am located in Los Alamos and I congratulate you on your journey. I hope the best and I wish that the availability increases across the state. I am currently attempting to find a medical recommendation as we speak so I can finally get the meds I need.
    Best of luck