Looking for new indica strain. Any help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Indicas4ever, Feb 12, 2013.

1. I am a big time fan of indoor indicas. I am currently about to harvest AI and would like to get new stock seed for mothers.. I will always grow AI but want something different. Maybe a little Sativa kicked in for taste . I dont like high odor but can deal with it,i have all the equipment i need to rid smells.

Any info would be good. i am in the states so shipping from some companies is out.
    Thanks

2. I used to grow Barney's Farm LSD to get my indica fix but its all changed since I tried some Cream Caramel from Sweet Seeds. Really nice indica buzz, stunning plants and rather low odor kind of jungle fruits.

I also tried the Green Poison from Sweet Seeds but that stuff is all indica and pure couch-lock :smoking:

3. Sannies - Herijuana

4. Thanks guys.Never heard of any of those.
    I will take a look at them and see if can be shipped.

5. If I list it..it can be ordered to the States. Oregon Coast is my local.

6. Thanks man,i will remember that. I had to mention it because some of the younger generations kids are burnt pretty good.:smoking: I dont know who is who yet on here.Learning.

7. Have you grown clones from this yet? I dont like too much branching and choose my plant for this trait. This Herijuana says lots of branching like a Sativa.
    The AI grows just huge colas and i like that trait.
    thanks for the info man.

8. Yeah it branches a bit.

9. I will be looking at the shop though. Doesnt mean i wont try though.Thanks for the info