Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for new dispensary in San Jose

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TakeAHit04, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Hey wasup you guys I am looking for a new good dispensary around san jose to check out. I perfer the place to have 4 gram eighths and with tax included so anyone around the san jose area know any good legit dispensarys to check out?thanks smoke on :smoke:.

2. weedmaps.com
    but elemental awareness and harborside

3. Me and my girl only really go to Golden State Care Collective. It's at 1st and Santa Clara.

Very nice group of people workin there. Prices on small bags and concentrates can get kinda pricey, but overall we haven't been disappointed.

28 dose edibles for $10. Dollar jello shots (with Sour D, not alcohol). Their in house strain Sex Bomb is pretty damn good too.

4. Elemental Wellness or Harborside. Check delivery services in your area too.

5. Ya I use weedmaps but I feel like some of the reviews online are fake and they just wrote good things about it so people will go. Like I checked out this place called Medex from weedmaps and all the reviews were saying good things about this club but when I got there I was pretty dissapointed so I don't really trust the people on weedmaps.

That place sounds like it is pretty good thanks for the recommendation I will try out the sex bomb if I go there.

I am registered to both of those clubs already and I feel like both of those clubs are pretty overrated. Don't get my wrong I think both of those clubs have good flowers and concentrates but I just don't like how they charge $65 for an eighth just because they are "known" and other clubs aren't. I wish I can check out delivery services but unfortunately I still live at home.

6. hate to resurrect much, but the Arc healing center's purple ak x Lsd was pretty decent. I had only put maybe 0.2 g in a spliff, and it was nice. anymore and it would've been trippy. I have yet to try their top-shelf GDP, which is quite dense and purply.

I often visit patient to patient and SBHC (south bay healing center) - both of which are located literally across the street from each other. P2P hasn't failed me with their purple strains (what their generally known for) plus having some generous prices. I hear their ken's GDP is worth trying. Only downfall is that they don't have a weedmaps menu =|

SBHC is nice. I wouldn't pay for their top-shelves, but their mid and low grades are really nice. I am currently sitting on their ras 2.0 (raspberry kush x trainwreck), and it actually tastes like raspberries on the exhale! a fine, uplifting smoke. the occasional ~15$ for a 3.5g 1/8th is popular - I always seem to witness other members inquiring about those. I miss their harlequin, but they have another similar strain called ATF apparently having above-average levels of cbd.. haven't tried it yet.

Happy shopping-! ;D

7. #7 Sok, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2011
    I found this site a while back. I'm in Santa Cruz and my friends and I tend to go to Granny Purps (in capatola), pretty good stuff, ok prices.

Weed Maps Dispensaries

hope this helps.

They also have info on sales going on at dispensaries in your area.

8. blue sky care center. If you check the metro they have a 30% off first time patients. Your top shelf 1/8th will come out to about $40 because of that. Picked up their super jack and its superb.

I like med ex. for a lounge area, its rare in SJ. their meds at the moment right now for me are too weak, but its still not bad quality. 10% off with word of the day, free bbq every sunday, hash bar. lol. my bf and friends and i go there all the time.

I agree on the elemental wellness. Very upscale with nice amenities. But damn, there goes the wallet.

PM your email address. I made this spreadsheet of collectives in SJ so its easier to look up stuff. Ill send you the attachment.

9. Thanks for the recommendations and the reviews about the clubs. I am registered at south bay healing center and ya I agree their top self isn't great at all and they seem alright not anything great you know? The ras 2.0 sounds bomb tho I gotta check that out. I seen patient to patient across the street but I never checked it out before, how do their top shelfs look? How much is for an eighth there? I kinda want to check that place out but then I don't want to be dissapointed lol.

Thanks ya santa cruz isn't too far from me the only problem is I have a shitty ass car and I doubt it will make it to santa cruz lol if I had a good car I would check out clubs there like no other I always wanted to check out santa cruz's buds I only been to san francisco's clubs and always wanted to try your guys buds how are they?

10. 28 doses of what for 10$?...... a whole tray of brownies ? lol..........