Looking for new bong with a bigger budget

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by hip, Dec 22, 2012.

1. So as the title says im in the market for a new piece. this should replace my broken DD for flowers. I have been thinking the SG inline to 8 but im not 100% sold for some reason. Ive never actually gotten to hit it but i really liked the king stem from them. If anyone has some experiences with SG inline to 8 could you please share your thoughts/ compare to other pieces. IF there is any other glass company/artist to take a look i will definitely consider it. I dont mind if their is a bit of drag to it but I like it to be at a minimun if possible and I do like a nice bit of diffusion as you may tell. My price tag is up to $800 preferably but can go up a little bit (not enough for the pillar) but again if i dont spend my full budget I will probably get a Nice A/C after I try it and decide if I want one for what ever i grab. If anyone has any experience as well with a more rare artist that just has some amazing percs and quality behind his glass I dont mind a challenge hunting down a place to get it so fire away even the rare options. Personally i prefer if its rare but I go by function over all. (PS im in Canada :) )

2. go for a stem/8 without a doubt. if you'll spend around 800 give or take, you could probably find a stem/8 and an SG ashcatcher.. would be one of the best combos for flowers.
    my only other suggestion would be to try and find a stone glass works waffle to ten arm. those things are amazing and hit just as good as a stem/8.

3. yo i've never hit a stemline to 8ball but I heard its the best definitely the best and if I had 800 I would definitely get it or the stemball to 4arm if you are a big baller!

4. Get a Crazy custom apix