Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

looking for music to chill too

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jaymoney92, Mar 13, 2014.

1. what do you guys listen to when you smoke?

2. deamau5 and bone thugs

• Like Like x 1
  3. never thought of bone thugs...suggestion for any songs?

4. family tree, smokin buddha, weed song, buddha lovaz, p.o.d, mary mary, and many more

5. fried day, weed man

6. ok thanks bro im really digging these songs

7. Home ft. Phil Collins

8. Afroman. ALL his songs are so chill

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Sublime, Slightly stoopid, Pepper, Alt-j

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Listen to Frank Zappa... he's essentially like listening to a drug trip.

Sent from my Z750C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cudi, older wiz, eagles, Beatles, curren$y, logic, guns n roses, some good classic 70's rock

12. Super Fun 3 and any Ratatatat

13. If you like rap, you can't go wrong with
    Asap, cudi, wiz

Sent from my iPhone using Grassci

14. #14 Deleted member 281310, Mar 15, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
    have you listened to kid cudis new album satellite flight? it might not be for everyone but i liked it a lot. i listened to it to many times in the span of 4 days though.

15. Mac millers watching movies with the sound off

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #16 MovieGuru, Mar 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2014
    Depending on what you like, check out 'Tangerine Sky' by KMK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpAJ7EJIpiM

You can shuffle through all their songs but I personally only like a small handful by them. Or even check out this song by Mastacraft: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYDZ0MQF00k

Those are my two favourite songs, whether smoking or not.

• Like Like x 1
  17. #17 DMR921, Mar 15, 2014
    Depends on the people I'm with, my music taste is all over.. I like DJ Carnage, Blackmill's album Miracle is great, sublime, chili peppers.

If you're looking for variety check out 8tracks.com and also soundcloud

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I can't believe no one has said old Floyd.
    Animals is one of my favorites, and the lyrics as opposed to the songs, totally change 

• Like Like x 1
  19. #19 Slave2TheRhythm, Mar 15, 2014
    Yo you should put on "The Drive-in Theatre", mixtape by Curren$y. The whole damn tape is perfect for rollin up to. Matter of fact any Curren$y joint is perfect to get lit to.

Then you also wanna check out Action Bronson, more specifically check out "Birds On a Wire" by him, real smoke smong right there. Smoothin Jazzy sax and shit. For a smoke sesh, put on SAAB Stories by Action Bronson, or the "Bronsolini" mixtape. Too many cats sleepin on this dude, he deserves some recognition.

Talib Kweli's "Long Life" uses the same sample and has some nice food for thought in the lyrics to ponder about know what i'm sayin.

Of course some Wiz songs, like OZ's & Lbs. Real stoner song right there. Just look for shit produced by my man Harry Fraud, for the most part them tracks are just straight up smoke bangers.

Excerpt from "Heel Toe" by Action Bronson

Here's "Birds On a Wire", check it out brah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ohbKidZLiA

20. If you listen to rap listen to isaiah Rashad - shot you down

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1