Looking for Mobius Stereo Matrix - 1st gen. with side mounted mouthpiece

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Round Two, Oct 29, 2012.

1. #1 Round Two, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
    Any help I can get in finding one of the first generation 65t bubs, it'd be amazing! Don't know where to look. LHS has 2nd gen. only and I have yet to have any luck online.

Thanks, blades!:D

[​IMG]

Not

[​IMG]

2. Why don't you want the holes poked around the base of the Matrix, I'm assuming that is a 1st gen thing? Also, 65b is what you want, not 65t... thats the mouthpiece designation, t for tube b for bubbler, or so I thought.

3. Yeah I'm sorry what? You want the worse functioning version? The first run had holes in the disc separating the stereo matrix. This caused water to bypass the stereo matrix and functional like a disc perc. The 2nd gen has a solid disc making the piece functional like designed.

The first piece you posted is the 65mm b like stated. The 2nd one is a 60mm stereo matrix,(could be 65mm but it looks short). Two totally different styles with the same perc, this has nothing to do with versions.

4. I thought the ones that had a disc perc were flaws?

5. [quote name='"Sweendog"']Yeah I'm sorry what? You want the worse functioning version? The first run had holes in the disc separating the stereo matrix. This caused water to bypass the stereo matrix and functional like a disc perc. The 2nd gen has a solid disc making the piece functional like designed.

The first piece you posted is the 65mm b like stated. The 2nd one is a 60mm stereo matrix,(could be 65mm but it looks short). Two totally different styles with the same perc, this has nothing to do with versions.[/quote]

It's a 65 cause u can see its Vermonsters by that table and cork coaster.

http://forum.grasscity.com/bongs-bu...rico-gridded-barrel-12-arm-sgw-waffle-v2.html

6. Depends... It lets the water drain out slowly instead of slamming back down and splashing your Ti or what have you if you like overfilling I suppose