Looking for mail order clones

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Blue Star, Aug 4, 2007.

1. A few years back I was able to find a site that sold clones, they advertized on the old Overgrow site. I was wondering if anyone knows of a site were I might be able to some more clones from.
    Thanks for the help.

2. There's a few options around if you look hard enough. It's just finding the right one that has good quality phenos and good quality clones.
    I can list some websites if that allowed, not sure if it is.

3. one has 1 message 10 received joined 2007
    next 2 messages likes received 10 joined in 2010
    then there is todays joiner 6 messages 1 received
    odd right all talking about breaking house rules

4. #5 Primoclonescanada, Apr 13, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2022
    Sorry didn't mean to break any rules, I was trying to find the rules but all I found was terms of service and rules. Is that the only one?
    If not could you point me in the right direction?
    I didn't see anything in the terms and rules that would say we are breaking the rules.
    Considering growing cannabis is legal and sharing clones/flower is also legal n Canada I was under the impression it would be ok?
    Sorry bit of a newb here so not to sure.
    Thank you kindly

5. Would it not be easier to just buy some seeds ? No shipping live plants .

• Like Like x 1
  6. #7 Primoclonescanada, Apr 14, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2022
    Well yes it's easier to ship seeds but when you pop seeds your going to end up with a bunch of inferior plants. Taken me hundreds of popped seeds from many reputable breeders and some not so reputable(bc bud depot)to find the 5 keepers I've found over many years. Sure found some decent plants no doubt but found way more undesirable plants than good ones. And just to let you know I've ran through some good breeders I'll list a few I've grown
    Cannarado, DNA,Reserva Privada,Mosca, lemon hoko,Ethos,Esos,DutchPassion,Sensi,TGA,Dr.greenthumb,Top Dawg, serious seeds, Barney's, Dark horse, Jordan of the islands,bc bud depot,Greenpoint I'm sure there's some I'm missing but you get the idea. Quite a few of the plants I didn't even smoke because I didn't like them very much, hell some strains I didn't keep any of the plants to smoke myself. Sure I'm a pot snob, but if I'm growing my own smoke I want to grow the best.
    You ever grown a full pack of seeds(DNA purple kush 2015) and not had 1 single plant you enjoyed? It's not enjoyable and it's happened more than once, now if you're lucky you might find 1 real nice keepers in a pack with staying power. What I mean by staying power is if it stays in my garden for years it's better than anything I've popped since.

Don't get me wrong I love to pop seeds and find those rare keepers but I have to have enough of my keeper's to puff on just in case I don't find anything I like that's keeper worthy in a seed run.
    Over the last 2 years I've went through around 100 beans give or take searching and came out with 2 plants. 1 - Cherry Garseeya by Ethos, 1 Twinkle Tarts by Esos seeds. I found some decent plants sure a couple besides my keepers might have got ran a second time to see if it had staying power but.....2 was all that made the cut.

It takes alot of time and space to run through seeds to find a keeper worthy of your efforts. And not everyone has that kind of time to look or waste if they get inferior end product.

When you buy a clone from a reputable person it will be a hunted clone of superior quality smoke.
    And if it's not then that's not a reputable seller.
    There's a reason people want these clone only cuts like chem D, because they are a known great smoke that people love. When you get the real deal clone of it that's exactly what your getting that premium smoke.
    I've been wanting to try chem D for almost 15 years. Had some crosses that were really nice.
    Same with the sour diesel clone. There's a reason people in NYC in 2000s paid six hundred to one thousand per Oz for that shit, cause it was the dankest shit around and not that many peoplehad it back then. And if you find the right reputable place to get it then you could also grow it.

Anyways that my personal experience and my opinion, and we all know about opinions there like assholes everyone has one

Happy Growing