looking for lost stoner movie

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by norcalguy, Aug 27, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Guys,

A couple of years ago I found a treasure of a stoner flic on Netflix, but now want to track it down. The whole film was in a park, in California somewhere (probably L.A. area), and a low-budget, but technically impressive. The movie was about a couple of girls (maybe 3 of them), an Asian girl and an Hispanic gal, in late teens, who spent the day pillaging one of their boyfriend's salable stash, dancing around the park and meeting up with some young guys during the day. That may seem simple enough, but it got on Netflix for a couple of weeks because it was an artistic gem, with some well-known producer and director dudes on the start end of a video career. At the time I found a reference to the film on a couple of the movie review sites,but can't find it now..

I'd be very grateful if someone can come up with the movie name.

Thx.

2. maybe just maybe?

not this ?

3. Nope, this rocks, but it's not the movie I was looking for. My movie (being sought) is kind of laid back, with 2 babes in a park getting high and having fantasies about guys they meet, etc., but I never saw the end.

Thx for looking.

--Norcal Guy

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lmao James Franco going gangster?

How did I never watch this... man I need to get my life together.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Not the movie I was looking for, but thx.

--Norcal Guy

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Vostok,

This one you just sent is good, but still not the target one I am seeking. I will try to pull up any references to it, and either find it or at least send you any more information

Thx.

--Norcal Guy

7. Yeah cheers buddy I only know too well how you feel

its how I got addicted to these movies ....lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. This show was off the wall. Good one V.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rolling kansas was a good movie

• Agree Agree x 1