Looking for lighting info

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Anonymous3030, Dec 8, 2018.

1. To make a long story short I've been running 2 sets of t5s on some plants and need to switch over to some better lights for the remainder of the growing process and the person I'm growing with (financial backer) likes to tell me all my ideas are wrong. I need some solid info why fluorescents wont flower and fully grow 8 or 10 plants and why we will need to switch lighting and I figured someone here could get me connected with the right info from the right places. I had all this stuff saved and have been looking for the last hour and just cant seem to find it. Would greatly appreciate the help. I know all the answers and have explained in detail many times I just need it from something reputable and not "this guy told me on the internet" type thing if you know what I mean. Thanks.

2. T5 fluorescents are great for seedlings and very small plants that are trained to stay low. Fluorescents have no penetration and are pretty much useless past 12". If you're growing 8-10 plants you'll need at least 1000 actual watts depending on how long you veg. Quantum Boards would be your best bet. Good luck.

3. Does your buddy not know how to read?

Pisspoor investor if he doesn't even do his own homework.

Watch your back jack

• Agree Agree x 1