Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for input

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by irishman75, Jul 21, 2013.

1. I'm off for  while from my job, and my wife recently said we should get some doobage and have sex.  I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I'm looking for insight as to what the experience will be like for us.  It's been more than a decade since I've used same for my wife. I'm curious what insight anyone can offer.

2. It slow's you down and makes you tired. Not the right thing to smoke before sex.

3. Get some doobage and make an edible then right when it kicks in start your process. I've done this and the sensation was great, best sex I have had yet.

4. Fucking A man do it immediately......feels fantastic.

5. yea right it makes girls horny haha do it 

6. your tolerance will be so low it'll feel like your penis is inside of a goddess and her vagina will feel like melted butter at the right temperature stroking your junk with angels singing tunes of your victory.

7. everything will be softer yet feel great :love: and electric and just enjoy the love you share together and have fun

8. Do it!! High sex is the greatest thing ever... It's an aphrodisiac for many women ;)

9. Well it was interesting to say the least. I might have taken too many hits, I was blasted, felt dizzy, completely uncoordinated, severe dry mouth, and was having what my wife could only describe as an anxiety attack (which eventually settled down). My wife didn't feel a damn thing.  She took two hits in front of me, then one more as I was going to the bathroom to brush my teeth.  We might try it again.  Maybe I took too much? I don't know. Is she immune? does she need to take a longer hit and hold it in longer, I have no idea.  We still have plenty for future experiments, 

Because I was so tore up, sex was less than my average ( and according to my wife I'm very good in bed, multiple orgasms are not uncommon) 

By the way I had a very difficult time staying hard, that's a first for me

10. Smoked to much. Try just a little bit. Also as far as her not feeling anything make sure she is inhaling properly. Liken it to taking that breath before you jump into a pool. Inhale deep like that and if she doesn't cough or get high she's unhuman :p. Hopefully your next go around is more fun. Atleast you know what's to much.

11. Deff sounds like you smoked a little to much lol. As for the wife, you said she has done it before?

Is it like someone's first time again after such a long "break"? I have no clue. I know some people don't feel it their first time. But I'm not sure if that applies to someone who has done it before and has taken a very long break.

12. weed+sex=∞

13. Yea, the wife tried it years ago when she was in high school, however she was smoking a joint, we have a bowl now.  I think we're going to try it again, and I'm definitely going to take it a lot easier.  

14. I have no idea what that's supposed to be, sorry

15. image.jpg

16. coming from a female, this is the input I need for her.  There are certain aspects of it that I have to focus on.  dry mouth+going down on her= not much fun.  We enjoy sex. But we had never tried it while being stoned.  I obviously had too much and was all over the place.  For her she said she didn't have a buzz so her experience was crappy.  I want to her to get high so she can experience it like that and then we can make the final decision as to whether we want to continue or stop

17. ya know, I really can't stand that word no matter who says it, or what context its used, sorry

18. I'm sorry to have offended you

But Wait

Is it considered more offense coming from Martin Luther king jr? ... Or less offensive?

19. Poor thing =(

20. Better than the time I greened out and ralphed all over a 42 year old cougars tits while I was on top