looking for input for beginer cfl grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tikka, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Hi pretty new to this all only ever grew one plant from bag seed using cfl lights as well as just dirt from the garden and some 20-20-20 fertilizer and some other fert for flowering that i cant seem to find......was wondering as Im gonna be purchasing some seeds online in a few days whats the best way to do this as Im gonna be using 3 gallon pail and will be hopefully doing 3 plants at a time using cfls again so pretty much was wanting some advice on what to buy for medium, nutes/ferts and w/e else may be handier thanxs:wave:

2. you might wanna do a little bit of reading on google but nutes you have so many options and depending on you bank rolls is what you get, soil dont go cheap and no miracle gro. Fox farm ocean forrest root organics, or pro mix are good or concoct your own recipe. youll need a PH testing kit 100% must until you get familiar with your nutes. I use all diff nutes but you need a base flower enhancer is good

3. Dude get reading.

Fyi, theres more than one way to grow in soil. Theres even a way to put e erything in the soil qhen u mix it, and just give the plant water when it needs it. U dont even have to ph...

Happy reading !!

4. thanks ive been reading just unsure which direction to go..... my last plant was simple just let it grow added lil ferts in the water once a week outcome was alright with half O dried, but now as im ordered seeds offline(white widow) i wanna really make it happen right

5. Just go on google type in questions you have read how to guides go on the absolute beginners threads and read all those I read for over 6 months every night before I started and still read now 5 years later lol always something to learn