looking for ideas for good northern strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by TOMAZIO37, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Hey all I've decided to grow next spring and I'm looking for a strain that grows well outdoors in northern climate (I live in Ohio) with low maintenance (I'm a beginner grower) meaning it doesn't need much nutrients (ferts) and low watering. Basically a plant you can just leave and and let it grow on its own. Any suggestions?

2. Durban poison, or mazar-i-shariff for the real seed company. Those to are very easy to grow.
    Keep'em burnin
    DirtyViperMan

3. I need to know the best seed banks to get AK-47 Feminized, Northern Lights Fem. and Cali Orange Fem. also what strains are easy to grow and have the biggest yeilds? like 400-500 gr.

thankyou

4. i was wondering if you can take any seed even a schwag seed and turn it into dank weed or what some ppl call dro?

5. im growing bagseed, 3 weeks into flowering and they are looking so fu**ing good. just cuz its wack bud u got it from doesnt mean itl be wack when u grow it unless its a male. its gonna be the sticky icky

6. well im growing it in just soil....and should i use any fertilizers or anything like that
    :confused:

7. [
    fert yes if u want big buds strain Early girl ( Growi seeds )works great in uk hope this helps if not sorry:smoking: