Looking for high cbd content strain

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by nomad881, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Been researching for medical and breeding purposes, and need a strain high in cbd, as high as possible. As stable as possible, as it will be used for breeding purposes. Taste, high, smell are of No consequence I am going to be altering that Anyways.
    Open to any and all suggestions as long as I can get it shipped to us
    Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #3 Buffalo11024, Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2013
    LUCA BRASI best looking cbd strain I have seen yet. Good quality smoke as well. She is Corleone OG backcrossed to CBD phenol of Pre 98 bubba kush. If you happen to be in CO like I am there are a few more options available I could recommend, but they can only be purchased by MMJ cardholders. Lucy and Sour Brasi from Reserva Privada Colorado are her babies. Not sure how high the content of the sour yet, but Lucy tests well frequently.

3. Grr medical grower in WA! Did have this strain called Colorado girl,aka Charlotte's web. Shit was major medicine,and the story behind it gave me the shivers, cannatonic hybrid, 15%cbd. Unfortunately the grower is a strain hoarder

4. Haha strain hoarding

That should be a tv show
    I could just see it now

5. I'd fucken watch it.

6. #7 Buffalo11024, Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2013
  7. Feel free to message me.

8. Damn!that r4 is amazing! Wish I could get seeds somehow! 20 percent cbd?That's just nuts,That's SERIOUS medicine!

9. I bought r4 seeds from greenwerkz in 2013 grew and tested it. Came out to 6%thc 6%cbd after letting it hermie for more seeds. Smells bad, tastes bad.