Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for herb in a new town

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ookie-Pookie, Oct 4, 2018.

1. I moved to another state for college and I don’t know anyone here. I haven’t had much luck with finding other stoners and the product I brought from home is about to run dry. I’m tempted to just find the nearest head shop and ask around there, anyone have helpful tips?

Note: illegal in state

2. I'd try a restaurant worker, or a bartender. I'd also ask everyone I know if they're 420 friendly. I would avoid the head shop as it seems likely the cops think of that and the head shop would freak out. Can you get resupplied from home until you find a connection? Good luck.