looking for help

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by man_myth_legend, Mar 23, 2008.

1. alright so this chick that has been my friend for four years just broke up with her bf of 2 years. she's calls me and wants to hang out to "take her mind off things" but i like her to and been trying to be more then friends for sometime. She gives off vibe like she likes me but she talks bout how hard she fell for him. is she a lost cause or should i go for it.

2. wait a while before "going for it" the fact is she has broken up with her boyfreind and now needs just a "friend" dont take advantage of her vulnerable state. wait......... then move, she will respect you alot more for it too.

3. Well she called you to hang out, so that's where I'd start.

If she just broke up with her boyfriend, she may not be looking for anything right now but hanging out with her to show her that you're around and interested couldn't hurt.

Try not to make things too serious though

4. Meet her, and see how she acts.
    Im pretty sure you'll know if she's interested or not. ;)
    If she is, go for it.

Good luck man

5. thing is she use to like me before she went out with this dude and i was still just friends mentality and never got to hang with her alone cause it was always other people. now i got a shot and i cant take it fucking blows nuts

6. Rebound, buddy. Scoop it up, but be sure to play your cards right if you want to make something out of it. Remember that she needs time out of that relationship, but be by her side for the time being and im sure you can make the best of the situation.

Also, think seinfeld. "Im there for you."