Looking for guaranteed US delivery

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by hydronewb86, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Hey guys, I'm new to online seed shopping. My previous grows were from bag seeds but I want to step up my game with some good genetics. Any suggestions for US guaranteed shipping? Hoping to get my small room started with $100 seed budget. Thanks guys and gals!

2. thedankteam..seedvaultofca (holistic nursery)..rockymountainseedbank

3. In theory, nobody can guarantee the delivery...especially since we ARE discussing the USPS (which generally sucks to begin with). What you want to look for is how they handle it in the event of an intercept. But there is a wealth of discussion about the various sources for your souvenirs...

My only personal experience was with Bonza...arrived as promised and in a timely manner.

4. I have been looking at the forum an a lot of what I have read has lead me to attitude. I will give bonza a shot though if you have had good luck with them.

5. I'm one for one... :)

Only problem, if you can call it that, was that they only ship to the address of record for the method of payment. That resulted in my having to ship them to one of my other addresses a few hours away from where I really wanted them to arrive. That cost me a week since I had to make a trip I wasn't expecting to make at that time...

6. ^ what he said.

Your seeds aren't going to get intercepted by customs if they are shipped from inside the Us and do not have to go through customs to get to you.

7. That's awesome. I have been looking for some domestic banks but they are hard to find and don't advertise much

8. Attitude, MSNL, herbies. All have a great pedigree and all offer guaranteed shipping. I have used all three many times and will continue to do so.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Oregon Green Seeds and Great Lake Genetics

10. Read reply #2, and 6. Can not get any better then that.

11. also sourpatchseeds.com and email neptuneseedbank@gmail.com for stock list

12. I have had two perfect orders each with both Herbies Headshop and CropKing Seeds of Canada.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13. Has anyone ever had seeds shipped to your house? Im in the US and that is where im growing but dont have another address to ship to.

14. I've used Neptune seed bank and got my sapphire scout on 3 days.

15. #15 papabull, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2015
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >Has anyone ever had seeds shipped to your house? Im in the US and that is where im growing but dont have another address to ship to.
    </blockquote>
    I only take orders to my house. I think you would have to look far and wide to find someone that got raided for getting a packet of seeds. I've got an order coming from Mephisto Genetics now. :)

16. Very helpful thanks for the pics. I finally got some balls and put an order in with herbies today. Its my first time with all this, just wanted to be sure its safe

17. If they ship to US the companies do stealth always (maybe should delete pics) not sure if itll ruin anything, if pics need to go feel free mods.

18. Posting pics of the package is a very stupid thing to do..... delete it.

19. messaged admins awhile back, I cant edit or delete, its been too long it wont let me

20. I know not to use those guys now... Lol