Looking for grow guides.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Blizzard, Mar 4, 2008.

1. I'm looking for all types of grow guides. Soil, Hydroponics, anything that grows bud. Post links directly to the guides if you have some please.

2. Have you read the stickies in this section? They are guides/have other guide links in them.

3. I have read them but most of them are for a single system. I need somthing to explain to me what a fan's for, and where to put the fan. And in the hydro system how to use the reservoir.

4. Well fans provide fresh air for the plants, and can also reduce heat and humidity. When pointed directly onto the plant, they provide stability by making the plant get used to stronger conditions, and are sometimes used to blow smell into filters.

I am guessing youve read the hydroponics and bubble bucket stickies in the "advanced growing section" ?

5. I do know what the resevoir is for but... I understand most of these are made for the cheapest possible I am trying to buy the best thing and putting up a few thousand dollars for somthing good even if its just one dwc bucket that won't break for 50 years, is there any strains that won't grow with the hydroponics system?