Looking for glass in Vegas

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SoVAesir, Feb 15, 2012.

1. For all you Vegas tokers out there, what shops do you guys mainly go to to buy your pieces? I'm in the market for a new bong in the 50-100 price range (going to buy a more expensive one when I can get my hands on some money). I have gone to the Purple Haze smoke shop for most of my pieces (spoon, bubbler, MFLB, etc) and am wondering what other shops offer decent glass at decent prices.

2. Right there with ya. I'm going to Vegas soon and I was gonna ask the same thing. Tagging this thread to find it again.

THANKS! :bongin:

3. I only found 1 headshop that I liked to visit when I lived in vegas.

Look up Gorilla Radio smoke shop. It's down on S.Eastern, in a plaza after flamingo but before harmon.

The dudes there were always very chill and they had some decent shit. Zob, sheldon, zong, etc..

4. #4 gtx1, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2012
    I've lived in Vegas for all of my 19 years on this Earth. Las Vegas is full of head shops on literally every corner with those price ranges of bongs. If you have the ride, head to Still Smoking at 2605 S. Decatur Blvd, right next to the Aloha Kitchen(which is fucking ridiculous). It's not that far out, right in the city, but if you're on the strip pretty much everything business-like could be considered far.

Always knock off prices and hand out free products with your purchase. Once they like you and see you back, they'll do things like knock off $50 bucks from your tube and let you swap out the stock slide for something else. Recently they have been giving out RezBlock(Google it, works really well). Pretty chill place.

5. Definitely heading to Still Smoking thank you sir!

6. #6 SoVAesir, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2012
    Same, I'm heading there after class tomorrow. Want to pick up my first real bong but they dont carry EHLE I don't think.

7. Class as in UNLV, CSN, High School? :p Just wondering, I'm at UNLV for Poly Sci.

I don't remember if I saw EHLE there when I got my new HBG Bubbler a few months back. Here's the website, you can see a picture of the store:
    Still Smoking Las Vegas, NV

8. [quote name='"gtx1"']

Class as in UNLV, CSN, High School? :p Just wondering, I'm at UNLV for Poly Sci.

I don't remember if I saw EHLE there when I got my new HBG Bubbler a few months back. Here's the website, you can see a picture of the store:
    Still Smoking Las Vegas, NV[/quote]

Class as in CSN

9. Thanks for the link, the website just has a list of products they sell, no pics of samples though. I'll be sure to check the place out when I'm there tho!

10. #10 gtx1, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012
    Yeah, that list is just the general stuff. I've seen things like SGW, Alex K, and SYN there regularly. They probably have the greatest selection of Sci-Bubblers I've ever seen. I've picked up 2 HBG Bubblers there; a 12-arm and a Triple Donut Perc. I've also seen SYN Showerhead and ZOB Halo-Perc bubblers.

Tons of selection. They do have a picture of the store though, just scroll down. All of the scientific stuff is now on the left side of that picture, I'm not sure when it was taken.

*EDIT* Also, on the website, they have a 20% off coupon for any single item. Looks like you just mention the coupon on the website and bam, 20% off. They usually have sales going on, their 4/20 sale is literally famous. They have radio raffles for free pipes and tubes on all of the local stations.

11. Just picked up a nice piece, apparently made by the guy that used to make Heavy Glass. I'll upload some pics in a moment.

12. Update: Pictures!

Attached Files:

13. Nice piece man. Ya i picked up a small-mid sized Roor for $45. Last one he had of that size :D

I go to IADT btw.

14. I'm gonna name it Osiris... I'm not usually one for naming my pieces but Osiris just fits.

15. Here's the Roor, not bad.
    [​IMG]

16. Like the piece. But, as a sidenote, where the fuck do you live that your electrical plugs have three prongs?

17. lmao those are two phone chargers on top of eachother. The usb ones you can use to connect to your pc.

18. Oh shit, alright. I was trippin' for a moment. I