Looking for Fox Farm trio soil feeding chart

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fred25, Aug 12, 2022.

1. I am looking for the right Fox Farm trio feeding chart. I have looked around and having trouble finding correct chart to go by. I will be using soil.

Thanks

2. well I found it finally

3. Personally, feed based on your plants and their environment...not by a chart....

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Feeds too much as mentioned feed off plant and plant size, growth rate, appearance. Feed that ff nutrient chart your wasting money and possibly heading towards toxicities

Attached Files:

5. I use fox farm coco loco with the nute trio and calmag plus , I feed around first time around week 3 I feed 1st time only 1/4 strength ill water untill around 10% runoff and then won't water or feed again untill soil is dry, I'll then only water with Ph water and do a slurry test a few times to get a ballpark of my ppm just so I know I aint murdering my girls lol then depending on ppm levels I'll feed again, I like to let the girls tell me when there hungry , instead of risking it

Sent from my SM-G998U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Also my ppm around week 3 and up hover around 1600 to 1900 untill she's ready to be cut and I never have a problem at least with these genetics

7. Here's a pic she's 28 days old 20220813_210951.jpg

8. That information is universal. Wont burn plants doesn't mean some plants can't use more. I'd suggest you're referring to the soils ppm tho and not how much nutrients you're adding. To add that much youd be using more than the FF feeding charts amount at that stage. Organic soil ppm is high as it's slow release. Fresh ocean forest can read 2 to 3000 ppms

Sent from my SM-G998U using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/QUOTE]

9. [/QUOTE]
    I agree, cometely the soil slurry test I always do at the beginning to see what ranges I'm starting with and monitor its decline throughout the plants veg cycle my well water ppm is only 70 which I absolutly love makes it easier to dial in. The ppm levels in my last message was once my starting levels fell around 600 then I would feed I should have better explained that. And I always start lower for exactly the reason you stated because some can tolerate more sone less , I adjust if they respond well any sign of burn I back off to previous feed amount. It varies for everyone

10. I agree, cometely the soil slurry test I always do at the beginning to see what ranges I'm starting with and monitor its decline throughout the plants veg cycle my well water ppm is only 70 which I absolutly love makes it easier to dial in. The ppm levels in my last message was once my starting levels fell around 600 then I would feed I should have better explained that. And I always start lower for exactly the reason you stated because some can tolerate more sone less , I adjust if they respond well any sign of burn I back off to previous feed amount. It varies for everyone[/QUOTE]

in that pic looks like magnesium deficiency and slight sulfur Epsom salt foliar spray used at a teaspoon per gallon of water usually helps both. Epsom salt is magnesium and sulfur. Can be used at up to a tablespoon a gallon if no effect are saw after the teaspoon application. If you dont want to foliar can root drench with that same application rate.

11. in that pic looks like magnesium deficiency and slight sulfur Epsom salt foliar spray used at a teaspoon per gallon of water usually helps both. Epsom salt is magnesium and sulfur. Can be used at up to a tablespoon a gallon if no effect are saw after the teaspoon application. If you dont want to foliar can root drench with that same application rate.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna try that , been a tough one to diagnose

12. I'm gonna try that , been a tough one to diagnose

Sent from my SM-G998U using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/QUOTE]
    Yellowing in between veins is magnesium the yellow new growth sulfur. My guess I'm sure about magnesium deficiency sometimes the new yellow will work itself out or be iron instead. Usually sulfur

Attached Files: