Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for fellow tokers in placer county

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by korysclones, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Just looking to connect with some other locals. Hmu :)Sent from my BNTV400 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Although I am sure you could build some great relationships with blades/bladies, you would probably have more success if you search IRL. Look around at your local bars and clubs, hang out around places where you know weed smokers go to. Approach people who wear smoking clothing items. 

Goodluck on your search,     :smoking:

3. whats up dude im in sacramento

4. What's up mega?Sent from my BNTV400 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Where are my peeps?Sent from my BNTV400 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. ima go to Folsom lake on sunday to 4wheel smoke maybe drink a lil n have a bbq maybe i see u some where around there man lol. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I can't, sorry. Thanks though. Btw.... I'm a chick :)Sent from my BNTV400 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. yea lmao. hes gunna find someone on here and get jacked for his weed