Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for fellow NYC tokers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DavidBrent, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Yes, I'm a noobie to both grasscity and NYC. I was wondering if there are other fellow NYC tokers here. Looking for new friends to share a bowl and chill. Also, where's the cheapest place to pick up a water pipe in Manhattan? I found some places in the Village but it's taxed way too much. Peace and I hope to make new friends.;)

2. Hey there, im on long island but in the city all the time. Whats going on NY?

Oh yah - a good headshop is called NY Gifts, look for the address around online, i lost it at the minute. Best prices and best glass.

3. Upstate New York.

4. Lol nobody thinks this guy is an officer of the law as well?

5. yea im from long island but frequent the city lots. my friends got a small place somewhere in times square, so i usually party there

6. welcome to gc, sent you a pm about good shops in nyc!

7. LOL...No, I'm not 5-0. Just a lonely toker in the Big Apple. To everyone that gave me good info on headshops, thanx a bunch:smoking: