Looking for feedback

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Z3400, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Im thinking heat and light leak or lights on during flower, thats why you have new white hairs forming

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. ok sorry i will be honest you have a nanner lol Screenshot_20190812-012252_Chrome.jpg

3. Cut er down. Its going to focus its energy on nanners now. Happened to me, maybe because i left it flower for too long but idk

Sent from my Z965 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Screenshot_20190812-012507_Chrome.jpg you would veen telling me ya never had a nanner next as well if i never pointed it out

5. as i said too many pros not enuff ears

6. these ppl try telling me they dnt get nanners lol

7. Heat was definitely an issue, light seems unlikely. The tent is in a closet, the flaps for the doorway doubles over itself and I have a blackout curtain hanging infront of the entire closet. The foxtailing may be genetic, but im sure the heat stress didnt help. My only real concern now is when to harvest. The majority of the plant looks mature, but the trichs are not ambering.

Regardless, once the plant is out of there I will be making some modifications to the tent and will be checking for any lightleaks again afterwards.

8. I don't think light leaks are as touchy as ppl think.. I thought my problem was light leaks, but after watching mendo dope outdoor studio in the garden..

These guys made music at night surrounded by 12 foot plants, laptop and phone lights on the whole time and under the full moon.
    Looked quite bright and it was a medicinal grow in ca too so I'd say .

Maybe though

9. try now lol.. what ya gonna do leave it like that for another week? its done look at it for peats sake lool.

10. My temps would push mid 80s but didn't start nannering till like week 12 or 13 tho.. Also added t5s outside for clones maybe it was the light leak, or flower tolong who knows. All i know my hybrids had a hard time showing amber trichs. Hairs were real orange tho

11. Yea my tent was mid 80s regularly, even high 80s for a bit when the ac unit crapped out in our house. Something I need to address before I start my next batch.

Are you suggesting I don't wait for the amber trichs and just judge it by the overall appearance of the plant?

• Like Like x 1
  12. I would chop the plant right away. Chop the fan leaves atleast and hang it to dry in a dark cool place.

13. Thanks for clarifying, this is what I was leaning towards but I'd rather harvest too late than too early so I was hesitant.

14. yeah it is mature. i am thinking the fox-tail buds are a genetic thing on this plant. i get some of that toward the end of my grow but it is just on-top of my (regular-looking) dense buds. yours looks like it has been fox-tailing from the very beginning. if that makes any sense.

15. I back away my lights last 3 weeks of flower and I reduce my light hours to simulate nature! Receeding light. The read will teach u about reveg and those pisitols

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks for that. I'll take a look at that article when I have some time later. I actually dimmed the lights a few days ago so I guess I was on the right track but probably should have done that a couple weeks ago

• Like Like x 1