looking for feed back on how i grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Merdoc, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Well to start I'm in a space 3 foot by 2 and about 5 foot high the walls are mylon all the way around the table is done too I'm running a hydrofarm 125w daylight and temp in and above plants all fax farm soil and the goods. And yes I will post pics later but I would like some feed back.

For the people out there who care I'm growing eletric haze and I'm going to give jucies fruit a go I hear its not that good but I want to grow my own and see my haze is dank I'm hoping jf will be to and yea I start clones befor I put them in to cycle so I never have to buy seeds

2. It is really hard to tell with out pictures and more information.I am also using 125W hydrofarm CFL system, so far so good. Keep us posted.:wave:

3. ya ill get them up soon

4. You want to be shooting for around 100W per plant with your Cfl's, and make sure there within 3-4" of the plant with an intake fan on it. And you should be good in that aspect! Hope everything turns out great man! Will be checkin in

5. But it doesn't hurt the plant to go over 100w per plant. Just hurts the watt to lumen ratio when dealing with cost.

***Edit: I am not disagreeing with you by the way... just adding a fact***

6. See I never knew that, im new to growing and just trying to help a guy out, and you helped me out. lol, thanks

7. 125w cfl would be best for just one plant