Looking For Experienced Growers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 1220, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Thanks for the input on my last topic, wondering what I can still do to improve my 2 ladies during flowering? This is my first outdoor grow!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Not the most experienced here but try some sunburnt milk with molasses the last week along with burning the stem.. you'll really see buds tighten and get max crystal content

3. Wow. Never heard of that?

4. Yes that's what everyone says, it kind of does sound crazy but it truly has worked for me and the person I learned it from.. If you do try it one plant 1st time out.. just take a lighter and burn the bottom of stalk once a day for last 5 days. Nice girls you got going tho. Goodluck!

5. Haha, he's pulling your leg. Bunch of BS. Light, water, nutrients, air, and genetics effect a plants yield not doing some asinine trick like burning the stem my god.....smh

• Like Like x 2
  6. Whatever Richard dean.. whatever works for you might not work for me and the opposite.. Goodluck on the girls man.

7. Sunburnt milk? And you are burning the stems?? Can you put up a link where you get your info? Sounds like an interesting read non the less.

8. Sorry I really wish I had a info source to show all.. but it was just an old trick that was past down to me. I don't know how it effects the plant but I know it has worked for me, really not pulling legs but I was told the plant tries to protect its seeds when stress from heat probably inherited by their land race ancestors that had to deal with wildfires.. I'd exactly but I know it has improved crystal build up on my plants.

9. This is my next 10 days!

Attached Files:

10. Here they are! Doing great despite its 103 out there.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Looking good.

Attached Files: