Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for Dispensary

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Poki, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Hi, im a medical patient for over a year now and recently moved to the LA area :D now if this a terrible thing to post here im sorry and you may delete my post, but i just thought id chance it for a dream. Anyone know of a Dispensary which is accepting apps, very knowledgeable of plant types and effects and would love that job :wave:

agai nsorry if i get some rage for htis just thought it would be cool :D

2. Poki,

Send your resume into info@dispensaryfinder.com - We are actually on the tail end of our MMJ jobs section where you will eventually be able to post.. but in the meantime we would be happy to forward it along to our network.

3. haha thank you very much, ill try to get it up by tomorrow :D thanks again!!!