Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for dispensaries in the bay area/norcal that have smoking lounges?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by frenchinhale93, May 19, 2012.

1. I live in the bay area...(sj) and i love the dispensaries i go to but not a lot of them have smoking lounges. the palliative health center has vaporizers but i wanted to know if any other ones let you hit bongs and pipes around here. i know there's a bunch in san fran but does anyone know some more in the bay area?

2. Subbd, never been to a lounge. I suppose it would be full of the usual medi degenerates but sometimes it's fun to get high with a bunch of randoms, its always different. I wish there were some lounges were I lived.