Looking for blue strain advice..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CapitanQ, Nov 28, 2012.

1. So I have 1 tangerine dream that just went into a 10gal fabric pot, organic soil..she's about 8" tall and growing quickly under a 1k w MH in a 5x5 closet.

Well my Dinafem Blue widow seeds FINALLY cleared customs and should be here tomorrow or the day after. I could easily get them in on the grow and get a few weeks of veg in.

Here is my problem....BW has a 55 day flower time and is indica dominant, TD has a 70 day and is sativa dominant.

I have read that you can induce the bluing effect in blue strains by watering them with cold water...other sources say you have to chill the entire plant/room.

How chilly should I get the water/air temp? would this harm the sativa dominant TD?

2. Bump....anyone? I know I'm ignant but that's why I'm here.

3. You shouldn't have to do anything at the beginning at all to increase the "blue" effect in bluer strains if anything the last few days before you chop them down keep them at around 60 degrees and you should see an increase in the blue color. But if they are good genetic seeds which dinafem is then you should not have to do anything irregular throughout its life to get a good blue tint!

4. [​IMG]

Sweet....I very much appreciate the info thank you.

[​IMG]