Looking for Black Leaf contact info

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TechnoMage, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Does anyone know the website, email address or mailing address for Black Leaf? I wanted to send them some feedback but can't find contact info anywhere.

2. Call the Chinese 411

3. Yeah, that would have been embarrassing for me, if the link you posted was actually what I was looking for. Did you even look at their about page?

To repeat, I'm looking for the MANUFACTURER contact info. Not some random site that just re-directs you to Everybody Does It retail site.

4. Yeah you're right they have no real company website, just a front for the headshops.

5. try contacting superjoint.

he speaks with them directly.

6. Why? just wondering

7. ^
    To give positive feedback on his kick ass bong I imagine.

8. im also a bit curious what you could possibly need to contact black leaf for...fill us in

9. I did contact GrassCity, they said to try the forums. I wanted them to know that I'm a big fan of their layback design and would like to see more. I purchased a "Nautilus Layback" and wish I had purchased two.

10. i guess i just don't understand why anyone would want a bong that cannot stand on its own....you need to lay it all the way down...seems silly to me...I do like the way Inline pieces hit so if that is what you are after you should check out Ben Wilsons Inline Mini tubes and regular inline tubes..those are sick.

and at the price you get the Black Leaf Nautilus if you really do like it that much i would say Buy 2 of them....i liked my Sg Mini natty so much that i bought a back up Sg Mini Bent Neck incase i ever break it i will have no waiting period without an Sg piece.

Also if i were you i would just consider a variety of different types of diffusion...don't get another of the same get something cool and different...I am all about owning different types of glass so i can go with whatever mood i am in...If i want to get super rocked i pull out the big boy bongs..if im just looking to get a little toasty i pull out my wooden hitter box.

11. Try the link already posted to contact black leaf bong but ASK FOR THE MANUFACTURE'S INFORMATION. HOLY SHIT!!! GENIUS!

12. Lol... I told you guys.

13. arent they chinese bong makers? they wont understand ya

14. the guy that owns the company isnt.

just the people that make the bongs.

what a silly misnotion

15. Whats the difference?

To me it's still a chinese company that I won't ever buy from.

16. Im sure your not that stupid

you can figure out the difference yourself

or Ill spell it out for you if you ask nicely ^_^

17. Ok, don't understand what you mean about a bong that can't stand up by itself. This is what the Nautilus Layback looks like
    [​IMG]

Actually it looks like GC got one more in stock so I just ordered it. I do have a variety of bongs, the Nautilus Layback just happens to be my favorite and wanted to make sure I had a spare.

18. ^
    lol dude...You really bought a spare? Lol damn you really got a thing for that tube huh?

19. Don't hate dawg that tube is the shizzle for $55... I gots one yo its legit. Think I'll wait for the first one to break before buying another tho...