Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for anyone in Columbus, Ohio

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AlexMcB0311, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Hello! I'm relocating to Columbus, Ohio from NC in a few weeks and I am wanting to know if anyone familiar with the culture in the area knew where to start. I am a Marine Corps veteran with PTSD and a Traumatic Brain injury from a run in with a semi. I am looking at getting involved as much as I am limited to in the medical marijuana before September of 2018 - thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. You should have no problems in Cowtown, go down to Ohio State Campus and walk around High street. There are a few decent head shops on High Street, strike up conversations with the patrons. You should have no problem finding a plug within a few weeks. Just be personable and make friends. Once a month there is a community event called The Gallery Hop, basically everyone gets drunk or stoned and walks around looking at the art galleries. You can also try some of the shadier neighborhoods right off Broad Street over by the 70/71 split, when I lived their there was a KFC near the interchange, the neighborhood behind that is low income with lots of drug activity; my first weekend I jogged there and saw my first live drug deal right out in the open. Kind of shady, but will work in a pinch.

3. Good to see another grunt in Ohio! Shoot me a PM I've got a ton of USMC guys in you're neighborhood.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Find anyone?