Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for answers asap

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ant1017, Mar 2, 2017.

?

I want to know if i passed

1. Line is very faint

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Need feedback asap

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. About to go take a drug test from po hopefully im good
    Need an answer asap

Attached Files:

2. Don't the instructions state that a line, no matter how faint, indicates a negative?

If so, then your test is negative according to the test strip.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Im not worried about the thc part but i am about the coc its their but very faint

4. ???? You must have read his post you quoted it

5. Lol you tested positive for opiates, meth and THC according to the the test strips.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I once made the mistake of eating rye bread with seeds...tested positive for opiods..LOL

7. I read it but im not worried i dont have to take the drug test today ive read up on all the info on home drug test just wanted to make sure appreciate it tho

8. So your telling me if there is a line for both im positive for drugs

9. If I remember, drug tests are different and can test for various things..

10. OP doesn't seem to intelligent, seeing as he's a user (possible abuser) of various substances.

11. Well thanks for the feedback buddy i know wtf he said and no i dont abuse multiple substances i did some blow over the weekend want to know if i was ok for a drug test and yes im not well informed on home drug screens thats why i made this account to get feedback not some smart ass comments but thanks anyways

12. A simple yes or no would have been fine

13. I wish you well in passing that puppy. :)