Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looking for an Upper

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ILikeCandy, Jan 20, 2017.

1. First time smoker.

I am looking for something that will give me energy. Make me want to get up and do things. I am in the netherlands, so grass grows EVERYWHERE.

2. The Bible says a good Sativa Dom pheno is what you're after. I personally think anybweed smoked around the right people in the right atmosphere can make for a happy an energetic high. It's what YOU bring to table more so than the weed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome to City

It is more related to the people you smoke with :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Maybe a joint and a cup of coffee? Or smoke while taking a walk? Weed genetics play a role, sure, but in my experience, the session is more about what you do.

5. Find a sativa or sativa- dominant hybrid.

Like said above, your experience definitely depends on you, so have some plans on what you want to do after you are nice and high.

Like cubbus said, maybe smoke a joint while going on a walk?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk