Looking for an old portable bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by hawlaurey, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Last summer, I smoked with a friend and her piece is exactly what I need for my circumstance right now.
    She described it to me as a portable bong- it was all black and about six inches long, with the thickness of a bowl on an actual bong. It did require you to turn it on and it could have possibly been a vaporizer, but I'm not sure. The bowl was located on the end of the piece, and you would inhale and fill the rest of the piece, then pull the bowl when you got enough.I'm pretty sure it had a filter and some sort of cooling system in it too.
    She had shown me where to buy it online and I remember it being around $60 with it's larger version being somewhere in the $100's. The website was independent and really only featured those two products.
    If anyone has any info or knows what I'm talking about I would really appreciate it!

2. I have never heard of a water bong that you have to "switch on" You got me curious about this piece.

3. Check out some portable vapes, check out some reviews and buy one that you like...

If I had to guess what you were talking about ill say...Megatoke?

4. Sounds like part vape, part bong, and really neat. If you find it I might want one.

5. If you guys are interested in vaping through a bong I found that the Atmos Boss vape pen fits perfect into an 18mm female joint. It sneaks up on you and gets you pretty ripped actually.

6. What the OP describes sounds like a FireFly or a SoloPipe. But as far as I know neither have a filtering system built in.